Monday, February 12, 2007

V day is almost upon us, and I simply refuse to even acknowledge its existence, other than in the form of 2 v-day cupcakes that the lady at starbucks forced me to pre-order by smiling politely and telling me that both flavors are yummy. But i figure, pretty cupcakes are sustenance for the body, and I simply can't get through the non existent holiday without sustenance, thus, picking up these vday related cupcakes do not in any way reflect my acknowledgement of the day, I simply need it for survival purposes.

Now that we've gotten that straightened out...

Ok ok, i realize my readers don't like it when i make large generalizations when they clearly know i'm implying a specific story that I'd rather not share. But you have to understand...sometimes i simply cannot share. "Then don't blog about it!" you say? But but...blogging is my one way of venting to the internet void, so please let me have just that, and for a few posts every couple weeks or so, just live in ambiguity whilst you read my blog? Pretty please? Only after I vent can I then get on with more random and pointless stories, as so many people tell me my stories are.

So now, a story for you, in the form of a letter to the culprit who left me very disgruntled this weekend:

Hey JERK!!!

To the bastard who stole my wallet out of my purse saturday night, have you no decency? You could've easily taken just the cash, bought yourself a nice drink and some smokes, but no, you had to take everything out of the wallet. I hope this hangs in your conscious for the rest of your life, but seeing how you could even go into a girl's purse in the first place and steal her wallet just shows that maybe you have no conscious at all. If you're reading this, congratulations for even knowing how to use the computer, next time use your head and think about what you're doing. Yea, I'm also stupid for leaving my stuff unattended, so thanks but no thanks for teaching me a lesson. But still, that was a shitty thing to do to someone who was just looking to have a good time, SAME REASON why you were there that night. I hope you're reading this because I have one word for you: KARMA.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch.
Now you have to do all the identity
theft protection stuff. I hope you
did not have anything with your
social security number on it.

I also hope that your stuff was
not taken by anyone you consider a
friend as that is just too evil.

Anonymous said...

I came on here to see what sort of can of worms you'd opened up and I stumble upon this. Geez, woman, what possible circumstance would you leave your pursue unattended?

As much as I'd like to address this lightly, I'm very disappointed.

But at the same time, I afforded a very nice pair of shoes from this. And a hat. God I love hats.

Still, what is your excuse? I saw you on the dance floor, grinding upon a lady friend. Bloody hell, what action. Icing on the cake if you ask me.

~sarah said...

mmmm... cupcakes. i'm enjoying a chocolate one with pink and white icing right now. the plastic pink shiney heart is in the trashcan.

and that sucks about your wallet! i tried to comment on you myspace post but i don't think it made it. where did this happen?

Gary said...

There are many ways to get money. This may have been his only chance to possess your wallet. He's obviously a collector of some kind.