I want to be a LION, but most times I am a mouse. And I don't even like cheese. I want to be strong, ferocious, fearless, QUEEN of the jungle....instead, I fret and eat my pointless cheese. Today I realized I fret too much. Ok, that's a lie. I KNOW I fret too much. I've known. I'm what they call a worrywart, whoever they are. I hate them.
Today I almost signed myself up for a year of who knows what. I was <-> that close to putting money down for an apt. But at the last minute...more like half hour ago, I backed out. It just didn't feel right, as much as I wanted it. I went back and forth all day about whether my hesitation was due to fear of change. Though it makes me uncomfortable, I am welcoming change right now, I'm open to being open. So if it wasn't that stopping me, and since I couldn't quite point my finger on what was, I opted out. The whole day I fretted back and forth. Yes or no. No then yes. Yes and no. Now I feel better. Plus, it was as if my yahoo horoscope knew what I was going through! It said not to rush into a decision today. Of all days I could've gotten that message. But it was delivered today. What would I do without yahoo horoscopes to tell me how to live my life??
Changes are coming. People moving hither and thither. The weather. The daylight. Lots more to come, I feel it.
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Change can be good.
That said, it usually pays to pay
attention to that little voice in
your head that says maybe this is not a real good idea.
Now I just need to hack yahoo horoscopes and have it tell you it's time to start wearing a pink tutu to work. 8-P
I want to be a lion
Everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big big stars, yeah, but we got different
reasons for that...
i like cheese. a lot.
why won't you be my neighbor?
Post a Comment