Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I can't stop listening to sia. I'm in love with her music. I've been meaning to wean off these two albums and move on to something new but I just can't part with such sweetness.

Tonight I'm going to bed early. Currently listening to sia's "I Go To Sleep" for inspiration, and as a pre-bed pep talk. Tired. Tired. But so many potentially exciting projects in queue! I want to start immediately. But I must go to sleep. Better to start fresh. Ugh, but its hot. Speaking of queue, High School Musical is off of mine, as an email told me it has shipped, and will be here tomorrow. Oh, the anticipation. I will need some privacy this weekend (if not sooner) to be alone with this disc. If you don't hear from me, I'm probably unavoidably entertained by said disc. Check in to find out!

No comments: