Went to blacks beach today. Its so pretty there. We were lucky, got there right when the sun was out and left right as the sun did. Water was very warm, after i finally decided to go in. Everytime i go, i go a little deeper into the ocean. I'm making progress, yay! Anyway, it was beeeeautiful down there as it always is when the sun is out. And no sting rays or jelly fish, just this huge...root....looking thing with a long tail that son found.
So amongst all the beach day fun, I did not realize the westerfield verdict was out today until a couple hours ago. So now this guy is found guilty. I don't know about the whole thing, i just don't know. I didn't keep up with the trial enough to say he was innocent, but if he is, then...how sad.
Going back to Scrabble tomorrow, pictures hopefully coming soon!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment