Ok, so per request of miss missy, i'm going to blog.
i told her i had nothing to blog about, so i'm going to blog about my IM conversations. Here's one i had with Garrett
dr funk23: I watched some american idol last summer. it was ok, but I didn't really think that what they were competing on was interesting. (although easier to compete on). I'd much rather listen to a band with interesting music and mediocre vocalist.
lefroggy42: i think the show itself is kinda boring, but the kicking people off part......thats exciting
dr funk23: meh. they need attack dogs.
lefroggy42: or ninjas
lefroggy42: ninjas would be cool
dr funk23: ninjas are always cool.
dr funk23: as are surly penguins.
lefroggy42: yes!
dr funk23: did you hear that southwest airlines is going to put penguins on some flight or rather to promote that fact that they fly to SD (and thus seaworld)
lefroggy42: whoa
lefroggy42: crazy
lefroggy42: where'd you hear that??
dr funk23: I have a really funny image in my mind of penguins wandering up and down the aisle
lefroggy42: serving you drinks
lefroggy42: in their tuxedos
dr funk23: giving you dirty looks.
dr funk23: keeping you in line
hooray for penguins and ninjas!
on to the next topic:
i love the WB. Remember back when the WB wasn't the WB and it was just sucky channel five that sometimes played cool 80s movies on the weekends? Whoever took over and made the WB what it is today is amazing. I mean, putting a bunch of good looking teens and young adults on some tv shows is the greatest thing they've done. I want to be on the WB. Whenver I see that teaser commercial of all the characters on the WB shows smiling and looking i-wanna-jump-you hot, in that warehouse with that "who do you love" song in the background, i get sucked in. I mean, its all the good looking people looking good without all the drama from their shows. It's a nice 45 sec. or 1 min. or so of time where nothing else matters but good looking people in cool clothes under great lighting that makes them look even better than they already do. And you know what? It works dammit. I want to watch those shows more. Damn that WB. Damn those good looking people. Damn that Milo! Damn damn!
Sigh...."who do i love" they ask? I love the WB.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment