Friday, August 15, 2003

Hooray i'm back! Hooray beer!

Ok, so i'm not really back. I'm just back at home for the weekend. More like for the day. I'm going to drive my cuz up to Bizerkeley tomorrow for his first year of college. Remember how exciting that first week was? We were all young and bright eyed and eager and excited. And then it all turned to shit. Haha, just kidding. It wasn't that bad. The majority of it was actually quite fun and exciting. Good times, good memories. I always tell people the story of how I met miss missy during freshman year....flashback sequence please!

So, i was in the cafeteria eating all alone like the nerd i am, and i see missy alone by herself too (but not quite as nerdy as me...). Being the daring freshman i was, i actually approached missy (more like accosted her, cornered her while she was eating so she didn't have a place to escape to) and began my plans to conquer the cafeteria. Turns out she knew Dave and Sean and lived near my hood! Coincidence #1. Then, one of my suitemates, Angel, was going to visit her friend from HS, so i went with her to the 9th floor, and invaded her friend Kristin's room. That was how I met miss mori. Ironically enough, Kristin and Missy were roommates. The whole situation was very keanu reeves...as in "whoa..."
And then on top of that (more like on top of me...hehe, ok, the floor above me) was miss staff and her wacky suite.

And i'm getting off topic. THe point is that I made such good friends (other than the girls mentioned above) and had such great times in school and with the people i've met through school that I highly recommend it. School that is. Yes. School has my Grade A stamp of approval. Yes.

Ok, i really don't know where that topic was going. So let's move on shall we?

So i blogged before i moved, but dammit, it didn't show up, so i posted it again. And since you didn't get to read my blog, you probably didn't get my order to update yours. So, i'll let it go this time people. And thanks to those who did update. I appreciate updates on your lives.

I gotta go for now, maybe i'll blog more later about my new place.

black eyed PEAS OUT


PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: