It's here. There's no escaping from it. The time has come.
It's football season.
Thank god, that means baseball is almost over. Baseball is sooooo boring. To watch that is. Playing is a different story.
But, back to football season. I can never get into football. Never had a favorite team. I think i barely get the gist of the game. But maybe this season it'll be different. I think I just need someone to explain it all to me. Slowly and carefully, with all the details. Hopefully by superbowl, i'll be watching the game rather than just the commercials.
Britney Spears.
Yes, the kiss with Madonna is overrated. But dang, she is still pretty hot. Although, does she sing anymore? Watching her performance tonight, there was barely any singing going on. But i guess that was never her strong point. Did you guys catch the part where they were changing her and her shorts almost came off? That would've been some good television.
To sum up: football is here, Britney is still hot, Bush drops his dog in front of little league soft ballers, and the world goes on.
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment