Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hello readers! I have returned (momentarily). I've recently moved, and my dsl isn't up and running yet, thus for my lack of blogs.

First things first.

I saw Jared Leto in person!! Who knew that he shops at Ikea? And, i really do believe it was some magical force that drove me to walk down his checkout isle. Going backwards at ikea is not so easy. Trying to find a checkout isle to walk through is not so easy. But who knew the one isle i picked to walk down would contain the body of one Mr. Jared Leto? My childhood dreams came true. (ok, more like post teen dreams, but whatever. Every girl wants jordan catalano at any age.) As i walked by him i gave him a quick once over, which, i think he caught me doing. So then i quickly walked through the self service warehouse to find the nearest corner to hide, so to better check him out from afar. Boy, he looked as good as he does on TV. Yum.

Second things second.

I've been watching a lot of sex in the city lately due to this new blockbuster dvd rental thing i've signed up for. Sometimes, i feel like my blogs are like Carrie's weekly columns. Except, she gets paid to write about sex. And, she gets paid enough to provide her with a comfortable one bedroom in NYC and plently left over for her oh so chic manolos. Whereas i blog for the hell of it. That leaves me wondering: if Carrie lived in our world, would she still have her job as a writer? Now that blogs are read, written, and accessible everywhere, is there even the need for a sex columnist anymore?

(cut to: fade out)

Ok, just imagine that last paragraph read with a voice over, and that last sentence being typed across the screen, ala Doogie Howser. Sometimes i wonder if I could be the next Carrie? Except, I'm really a Miranda with a dash of Charlotte.

As usual, the blogs that have over filled my head the past couple weeks have now disappeared, and I can't think of a thing to blog about.

Wait til i get my dsl back, then i'll be back up to blogging speed in no time.

Gobble gobble, happy turkey day!

No comments: