Despite my very best efforts to be the smart, sophisticated, modern, PC, cosmopolitan girl of the 21st century, I still fall short sometimes. Everyone does, I'm sure. But I don't want to be like everyone. Most of the time I know better NOT to do something, but I do it anyways, thinking that it won't affect me, but it usually does. Why do we go against our better judgement? Because it's enticing, that's why. Oh...the joys of being human, and not a robot.
I bet if I was a robot, I'd do a killer lock n' pop. Being merely human, I won't even attempt it.
8 hours ago
4 comments:
Girl, you're gonna need to elaborate. This post is too vague. If you explain what you did, maybe we can help.
yes, i feel there simply must be an amusing, albeit slightly embarrassing, story in here somewhere. do tell! : )
Amusing? Not so much. Unfortunately, this is not one of those ha-ha-I'm-so-funny amusing stories I can share with the blog community.
put a cork in it.
blah blah blah. I'm a girl, I think about things.
Hit us up with da real dope.
Post a Comment