Thursday, June 07, 2007

Utter disgust and horror.

So from time to time, I've been giving my readers an update on my boy Milo. In recent days, I was abhorred to find that he is now the male lead in Fergie's latest music video. After I finished retching in my mouth, I tried to compose myself enough to finish watching the rest of the video. They're on the bed making out, nearly naked. Really Milo, really? He's got ugly tats all over himself. Necessary Milo? Really? The lyrics to the song is horrible. What were you thinking Milo, and who is your agent? Cuz Imma gone kick his ass. "And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket"? Seriously Milo? More like, I'm gonna miss you like I miss you in Gilmore Girls. Or, I'm gonna miss you like I miss Beverly Hills 90210, the highschool years.

And ok, somebody's gotta tell him, the bad boy image is getting OLD. Really, isn't it the goal of an actor to get as many diverse roles as possible? Wouldn't that make one TRULY a great actor, being able to chameleon yourself into different personae? Rather than always playing the same old boy with teen angst. Really milo, you're not a teenager anymore...

If you're reading this Milo, I still love you. I just wish you would make better choices. Heroes? That was a great move (though i've yet to see you on that show, i hope when the dvds come out you don't disappoint me like you did in this video). Gilmore Girls? That was a good stepping stone for you. A music video with FERGIE? Nuh-uh. Back up. Back waaaaaay up, and re-evaluate.

I've cringed so many times watching this video that I'm devloping premature wrinkles. You know how many times I deal with this video a day at work? Ugh, you don't want to know.

I hope you read this. You can do so much better. I know you can. Do it for me.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hi Szu-Hua! I posted!