Question: What does SH and Al Pacino have in common?
Answer: A love for TARGET.
Possibly? Is it possible that I shop at the same Target as Al Pacino??? Sunday when I was there, I happened to pass by a lady who, with a knowing smirk on her face, ask this very hairy man, "Are you who I think you are?" She said it in a tone as if they were old friends who happened to pass by each other at the grocery store. So upon hearing this, I quickly turned around to see who she was talking to. The man smiled a guilty smile, but didn't say much. At least I don't think so, or couldn't hear it. So I went about my line, looking back every now and then wondering, is it him? Is it him? I think it was.
You'd think Al would have assistants. But it was a Sunday so maybe the assistant had the day off. OR! Maybe Al just runs his own errands? After all, he is human, and humans shop at Target. Not knowing very much about him, he SEEMS like the low maintenance type....the type to run their own errands. But, I can also see him having someone do his errands for him, to avoid crowd commotions and whatnot. I mean, can you imagine? If one day at the bank the man in front of you who turns around to borrow your pen turns out to be Al Pacino? Boy, that'd be awesome.
So, who knows. Who knows if it was really him. It could've been a look alike who loves that type of attention so he dresses more like Al, and lets his hair and facial hair grow out like Al. Or, maybe it was really AL. I guess we'll never know.
Hair update: 5 inches!!! Halfway there!! Ok, maybe 4 if I want to avoid a boy-bob. But...there is progress.
1 day ago
1 comment:
well, i can tell you his next movie doesn't start shooting for about 6 weeks, so he could be in l.a. hanging out until then...
Post a Comment