In the background: It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown! I love charlie brown. I can totally relate.
Last night at the grocery store: stuffing for turkey.
Tonight at Target: Christmas and Hanukkah on the shelves.
What is wrong with these people? Can't we just have each holiday in peace? Without all the other holidays creeping in, trying to take over? Good grief Charlie Brown.
Today I learned that the Intern might go to the playboy mansion tomorrow, but she might not, she's already been there twice. Zut! The closest i'll ever come to the playboy mansion is to watch Weezer's Beverly Hills video.
Crap. Just saw a commerical for Shrek the Halls. Shrek and Christmas. Geez louise my knees and honeybees. Let the craziness begin.
So the wedding is finally over. Whew. What a whirlwind. Have yet to see pictures, didn't have time to get my hair done. What was suppose to be a great "do" turned out to be just a pony tail. Phooey.
Haha. Charlie Brown just got a rock.
Ok, too many things going on. Must go download some pictures now. Be back later with more coherent intelligence.
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment