Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hello everyone! I'd like you all to welcome Tess to the blogging circle. She's my first fashion/crafts/cool stuff blog. I'm so excited! I'm awaiting all the cool stuff that she wants that she'll introduce to us in the future. Huzzah! Find her link on your left.

Currently: debating whether to call in sick tomorrow. Body aches, head hurts, warm face, and I'm constantly craving ice cream. Yup, I'm sick.

And you see, its not like I don't like christmas. In fact, I have the charlie brown christmas album, and the chipmunks christmas album! (well, more like on tape) It's just that I'd rather people give each holiday their due time and space, and not rush into things. But it's too late.

I've been pondering whether or not to start posting pictures up on my blog. Would be nice to see some pictures, like my martha stewart flowers i made for the shower. And my polka dot dress wore to said shower. Or the twice worn red hooker heels I have that are oh so uncomfortable but look oh sooo chic. Or the new BLACK** music stand with new magical books. But it's such a hassle to load them from the camera and post. Oh what to do. Be less lazy I guess, and more proactive? Nah.

**Forgot to blog about the new music stand that only vonne may appreciate. So i got a new music stand. And it is black. And I am crazy about it. Y'see, ever since I was a kid, all I had were those silver cheapo looking music stands. They like to shout obscenities like "student!" or "beginner!" or "lame-o" at me when I look their way. But no more! I recently haven't been able to find my old silver stand. (hmm...gee...too bad.) So i got a new one. My new music stand is still the cheapo kind, but now in BLACK! Now it whispers "sexy" and "oh mama" when I give it the come hither look. And then I drive it crazy by making it hold my new sexy books of Positions on it. Boy, wait til I get to those 9th positions. My stand will just self collapse and fall to the floor. I can't wait. It's going to be grand.

Maybe that'll be the first picture I post? ;-)

No comments: