Ok so i realize haven't been keeping up with this. And, I'll also be out of the country for the next two weeks or so, so this could be my last post for a while. So let's make this worthwhile, yea?
First things first.
The Chipmunks movie. I KNOW it looks horrible. I KNOW it looks like another Garfield movie. I KNOW that animated creatures should not live on the same frame as live actors (except for Roger Rabbit, which I haven't seen, but heard was good?). I KNOW that we've all heard the alvin...Alvin...ALVIN!!! bit and know it all too well and it's..well, it's kinda lame. I know all this BUT. But i just have to say that the way they animated the chipmunks make them look really darn cute, and..and c'mon it's the chipmunks! Who didn't love the chipmunks? Who doesn't have their christmas album? Don't lie, you know you did. Mine is on tape, and if i still had a tape player, I'd be playing it right now as I type. So, even though I probably won't be seeing it in the theatres, I may..MAY just have to put it in my queue when it comes out on DVD.
Still no luck with writing that one great song. Or even a good song. Several band names in the queue though.
Geez, this is sad. My last post for a while and all I've got is chipmunks and no song? Boy this blog has hit rock bottom. Please come back in the new year. I promise it will be better. It'll be filled with new adventures overseas, movie reviews, what LAX is really like on Christmas eve, and perhaps a review on a toilet themed restaurant. Yes, you read me right. You'll just have to come back to see whether i'm pulling your chain or not. But really, I can't make that stuff up by myself, as great as you think this blog might be. I just really can't.
Happy Holidays to All, and to All a Goodnight!
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment