11 hours ago
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Geek out, or FILL out?
On the freeway today I passed by a billboard boasting of breast augmentations for only $2999. Wow, they are affordable these days eh? Which got me thinking, for about the same price, I can have a new supercomputer with double quad cores, high speed and powerful, new OS, dual layer superdrive......humuhna humuhna....i'm already drooling. It's amazing what you can get for your money these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
because no one else will, I'LL vote for FILL OUT!!!
lil' szu-hua with balloons on her chest.
great job!
that and a trip to central america. win/win.
I'll vote on keeping you as you are
rather than getting "enhanced".
When I met you at the Derby, you
looked fine with normal sized, umm,
not that I spent alot of time ....
Anyhoo, they just get in the way
when you are dancing, throw off the
balance, and if done wrong,
*shudder*
Post a Comment