Threatening note posted at the starbuck's pickup counter:
Children left playing unattended at the bar will be given espresso and a puppy.
Loved it. Wish I had a photo to back it up. Like say...a photo taken on my iphone that I can then instantly upload to various online outlets, networks, and blogs which would then generate "lol"-like comments and or starbucks haters buzz through the internet wires.
But until then, I will just write a little post about it on my little blog, and wait for the androgynous anonymous to make a comment about it.
Annnnnnnnnnd go.
11 hours ago
6 comments:
I'd advise getting a job before getting an iPhone.
Hi.
oh great. anonymous is really my mom in disguise.
No. I'm not your mom.
But she did spend the night over here last night... wazaam!
that's completely uncalled for.
Things are getting out of control with "Anon" up there! Whoever it is, they're always the first to comment, so they must be anxiously awaiting for you to post.
Do you think the "Hi" comment, means its one of the peeps you know from "Hi from Work?"
Hmmmm. Maybe I should stop commenting on the blog. I never meant for 'who are you, anonymous' to come to dominate the blog, but only wanted to leave a comment now and then. But somehow my identity has become a focus, which seems like I'm somewhat hijacking things around here, which isn't what I want to be doing. This is the SH blog.
And I'm sorry about the your mom joke.
Post a Comment