It's amazing how people can over look 1 number out of 7, and dial the wrong number. I have people calling me with reservations, thinking I'm the Jazz club down the street. I have this guy calling me once in a while, to tell the bus driver not to pick him up tomorrow for whatever reason. V day is coming up soon, I wonder how many will call to make reservations...and then...do I call them back again, like last year?
Also, if he hasn't asked to be your facebook friend, does that mean he's just not that into you? Ok, silly question, I know.
And, I know that movie production sometimes takes a while, but for a pretty low key movie like He's Just Not That Into You, which should be finished in a few months, definitely less than a year, you'd think they'd be up to speed on what's cool in social networking sites. That line, "Myspace is the new bootay call?" Um...yea, maybe that's why she hasn't heard from her man. Because he's ditched myspace and is chasing down girls on facebook. Just saying...
Lastly, some BOYS are stupid. Not all, I'm just saying some. The nerve of them some times! Really, so childish. Ugh.
18 hours ago
2 comments:
My number is one off a hotel in Texas. Presumably the random calls I don't answer are for them. My favorite was the call from NY at 4 a.m. ... twice.
And apparently my email is pretty close to a professor for online education. Since his students don't bother to put the dash in, I get their assignments and project proposals. Hope they don't fail for missing work, since I just delete it all.
what does that even mean, "he myspaced me" i don't get it. all i know is that drew barrymore makes me want to barf and she should be ashamed of such a dated/ irrelevant/nonsensical line.
how sweet of you to call people back! does your voicemail greeting sound like you are a jazz club? if not i say screw 'em this year.
Post a Comment