Sunday, March 08, 2009

Much needed post...

It's way past the time I want to be in bed but...I had some things to post about...three...from what I remember.

1. I started reading this new book from my used collection, and realized it had an inscription in it! I was so excited! It wasn't the most exciting of inscriptions though, but at least the book is good. The inscription says:

August 1991
Kathy - (the bestest drama coach)
Something to remember SF by. Congratulations on your show. Wishing you lifelong success.
Love, Jennifer

My question is, why would you ever sell a book that someone wrote an inscription to you...in? How is Kathy ever going to remember SF without this book? Lucky for her that SF is pretty unforgettable. But still. I'd always keep inscribed books. At least ones to me. I wonder if Kathy even read the book...

2. I saw my favorite character from my favorite show at coffee bean during my lunch break on friday, further proving the fact that this show and I have it in the stars...together. Whatever that means. Favorite character other than Rob of course, but he is new, and she is permanent. I saw her right away when i walked in, and turned around and gave steve my "omg" eyes, which he didn't catch on to and just gave me a weird look back. So I turned to gawk at her again, not really sure if it was her because she looked a little different, but then the barista called "Lucy" and she picked it up, and that validated my suspicions. I love star gazing at the grove! Of course...no one around knew who she was. Heck, at my age, I shouldn't really know who she is. But still, I love her character on the show.

3. How did daylight savings time get past me this year? It totally crept up unbeknownst to me until this morning, when a friend who was suppose to come over at 10am called me at 9am, already parking her car outside. Technology is so tricky...our cell phones were way ahead of the game and had adjusted the time for me, as well as her. She had no idea it was day light savings either! There was a long minute of confusion after I hung up with her, looked at my clock radio, looked at my phone, back at the clock radio, wondered if power had gone out in the middle of the night for an hour, back at the phone, then out the window, back at the clock radio....you get the idea. I was a confused and groggy bear this morning.

And then I turned into an angry bear after realizing I just lost an hour and didn't even have time to prepare for it!

And that, dear readers, are your three things I needed to post today. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

mendacious said...

i like it!
and wholeheartedly approve of your postings.

its so past my bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Kathy died.