I'm so so glad my friends and colleagues are finally home. It was so nice to see their homecoming, especially seeing euna reunited with her daughter. Her life has always amazed me, and now having gone through that it amazes me even more. I can't imagine being away from such a cute kid for so long. I'm not a sappy one, but just seeing her hold on to her daughter for dear life makes me tear up. It's just so weird to think that i know people on the breaking news...
She called in on speakerphone today and hearing her tired voice made me want to cry. It also made me want to give her a really big hug, but not let go for a while. And then I thought about all those other people who might want to give her a hug as well when she comes back and thinking how much more tired she'll be after that. She just looked so thin and pale and just...tired on tv.
And then, as hollywood would have it, all the news goes to paula abdul leaving AI. After all the emotions and intensities and happiness...all those feelings are followed by paula. I really don't know how to feel about that.
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment