Oh, so in reference to the title from a previous post, and the mysterious news that i couldn't share a month ago, I can now say that a friend of mine is engaged! Me and my violin was suppose to be in on the engagement process but I guess that didn't work out and it happened while I was away on vacay. But hooray! I'm so happy for her. Especially in light of yesterday's events in california.
I still feel like I'm in vacation mode. All i want to do is be at home and watch movies in my bathing suit. I got quite used to living out of my bathing suits. They allow you to be flexible, and you can sweat in them as much as you want. I'm thinking about running in my bathing suit, and I'm wondering why people don't do it. Although, a whole week of inactivity on the beach has my body upset with me. I went for a workout last night but it still wants more.
Ok, so now that vacation is over, I really need to get back in gear and focus on the career. It's time for a life makeover. Annnnnd go.
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment