Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emosewa

Ok, I'm not going to do this too often but, if there's a place to do this, this is it.

I'm awesome. On a human level, I'm above average. On a robot level, I chart through the roof. I'm quick. I can do things fast. I work fast. I can drive fast if it wasn't against the law. I type fast. I fall asleep fast. I go to the bathroom fast. I'm not one of those take a book and linger types. I do my business and I'm out. The only thing I don't do is eat fast, but who wants to rush that anyways?

I'm good at problem solving. I think things through. I'm a good planner. I make a good party time. I'm a cheap date. I can do 20 pushups on my knees. I don't complain much. I can pick out cool clothes, majority of the time on sale. I'm a great whistler. I can make soups. I go with the flow. I seek out new adventures. I can go solo to a party without knowing anyone but the host and almost survive. I'm a good hug giver and an even better kisser. I'm good at balance (physically and metaphorically, that should be double points). I'm not afraid to admit that I love chick flicks. I'm funny, and make funny jokes most of the time (unlike some people who shall remain nameless, and makes me laugh at her jokes that aren't even funny or even sensical). I can bend my fingers back so they're perpendicular to my palm. I'm thoughtful. I think about people all the time, even the ones who have long forgotten me. I give good gifts. I'm sensitive. (To the point where sitting in Ruby's on the newport pier on a very windy day for more than 30 minutes makes me nauseous.) But this sensitivity leads me to be aware of many things around me, people feelings, the mood of the room, situation at hand. I'm a great tour guide. I can do the plank for a minute maybe more. I have soft hands. I have good follow through. I'm not a huge flake (but every now and then, things come up, yknow?). I can be silly but i'm mostly serious. I'm good at composing emails.


I'm Szu-Hua, I'm fucking awesome, and I make awesomeness happen.

Thanks for letting me indulge.

5 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

One of your best (& most honest) posts yet. I love you! I think you missed your excellent taste in music though.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Oh and your knack for spelling things backwards. ;-)

SW said...

I was going to say music! But then I thought about it, and know that my music taste doesn't appeal to everyone, so I didn't include it.

SW said...

Also, I'm a good driver.

Anonymous said...

I love this post too.