I've come to stall.
I'm suppose to be thinking up ideas for a treatment that's voluntarily due tomorrow, and I've got nothing. Well I do have something involving a fictitious incident that our president experienced in college, but that involves research I don't have the time for. And also, I don't know how well fake stories about real people go over with crowds.
Yesterday I was poisoned by turkey bacon so today, aside from seeing some old friends visiting, I've been house bound. Which is really too bad for such a nice 80 degree fall day. I can't believe my beloved bacon would do that to me. You would think I would've learned after all these years, but still...still I forget and fall into the bacon trap. And I sure paid for it. It wasn't even that good either.
I was in a beautiful home this morning and sitting out on their deck in the nice weather surrounded by friends and kids and a stray cat made me suddenly want to buy a house so that I can have parties and invite friends over. I think I'd make a pretty fabulous party hostess. I would be the one that always had parties and gathering and people would come to see me and my house as the place to be. Then, I'd be able to integrate all my friends and create a community of friends, instead of roaming from group to group. This plan also involves buying a lot of new kitchen ware for party foods, things which my tiny kitchen does not have the room for. Something to shoot for though, definitely.
And now, my procrastination ends. Must get to work. But first...some internet surfing.
21 hours ago
2 comments:
"I'm suppose to be thinking up ideas for a treatment that's voluntarily due tomorrow, and I've got nothing."
What does that even mean?
Hosting parties is fun. I imagine it would be even more fun with an outdoor area. Sounds like a lovely time!
Post a Comment