i told you i wouldn't keep up with this...the last time i had an entry was a week ago! not that anyone actually reads this. i'm basically writing to myself here. unless YOU out there are actually reading this. if you are, drop me a line and let me know. that way i can stop with the pointless jabber and start commenting on more intelligent things.
last night i met john tesh. it was awkward. i also met jim, his violinist. that guy rocks on the violin. it was actually a really great concert though! john has a very deep and smooth voice when he talks...very sexy. he did fatboy slim's weapon of choice. that was cool.
currently i am working on some self portraits for my photography class. blah...its very hard to take pictures of yourself, you out there reading this should try it sometime. its harder than it sounds.
peace out
11 hours ago
1 comment:
Now that you suggested that *I* read the archives (in a Nov 2009 post), I guess *I* am out here reading this... not for long, though. I need to make breakfast and start my day.
When you suggested that I read that archives if I haven't already read them, I thought back to try to determine when I started reading your blog. Hard to pinpoint a year, but (potential anonymous-reader tip coming, as you've sought them for so long) you had 'links' to the blogs of Ephraim and Jenn from your blog back when I started reading - days long since gone. It must've been a long time ago... but certainly not from the beginning.
Post a Comment