Once again, i spend my time procrastinating, doing anything i can to avoid the inevitable. Thank you for joining me during my procrastination. Your presence is valued.
I was just thinking about the life i will be spending next month, when summer school is over. I will be living the life of a true artist- no school, no job, and of course no income. My time will be mostly devoted to working on my projects, and of course, procrastinate working on them, among other things. Perhaps i will get a tan, or get rid of my flip flop tan. I can walk down to Black's and get some inspiration from surfers. Or I might try to perfect my skills in a pool. Alls i know is that i will wake and sleep when i want, eat and drink when i want, and will answer to no one.
I can't wait.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment