The Ozma concert last night was pretty good, although not their best. I dunno, something was wrong the whole night, something with scheduling, and i think it effected everyone's performance. Not that they weren't great still though. So i was in the mosh area this time, and boy does it get hot in there. Somehow though, i slowly got pushed out. Not that i minded. My few minutes in the pit was enough for me. It was alot of fun, but i don't know if i can go for a whole performance in there. And plus, being pushed out of the pit allowed me to get closer to Jose's side of the stage. That boy can rock. He does it very well. I went up and said hi to him and told him I was Cady's roommate (they went to HS together). I met him last time when Cady introduced us, but he didn't remember...what's a girl to do? It got kinda awkward, i didn't know what else to say to him. What do you say to someone who's probably heard every compliment from fans already? And just as i left him, two girly girls came up to him and said "hhhhiiii....you remember us?!?" And i just thought, i'm not cut out to be a groupie, and proceeded to smile to myself.
Anyway, their penultimate song was Baseball, dedicated to the angels who won last night and THE WORLD SERIES TODAY!! YAY! It was great, everyone was soo into it. It is also one of the few songs i know all the words to, which makes it even better. I really love their music, but just don't know as many songs as i should for being the fan that i am. It was a good concert over all, but they played too many new songs. :-(
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment