This guy Ryan came into work today and said, "You should work here everyday!" It was in reference to the music I was playing. I love when people love my music. For me, its such a big compliment when someone tells me I play great music. That kind of stuff is very important to me. This other girl said once, I love coming to study here cause you always play such good music. Things like that just makes my day. It's nice to know my musical tastes are being appreciated.
On a related topic, I figured out today that the Smashing Pumpkins make people happy. I played my Rotten Apples cd, and people just seemed to be enjoying themselves. Or maybe they were just feeding off of my vibes because SP makes ME happy...? Hm...i dunno....but that is a damn good cd, you guys should go out and get it.
I miss the SP. Although I wouldn't say I'm a diehard fan like some people are (meaning, I don't know all of their songs or all the lyrics to them, nor the names of the albums they have out or how many they have out). However, I really enjoyed their music. I still enjoy it. I have this poster of them from their Tonight Tonight video (which I LOVED! There was just something about that video....) that I got for my birthday a while back. Theres a big rip in it now and its kinda getting old....but I still don't have the heart to take it down. This band was such a big part of my highschool years. Anyways...i can go on and on....but....thats enough bantering for today.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment