Ok, so LA isn't THAT bad...that is, after midnight.
Especially when you have norah with you, and you can just zip through the freeways as fast as you want. As norah says:
All I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night.
Come away with me.
LA after midnight is kinda nice and pretty even, with all them twinkling lights and whatnot. Especially the quiet part: it doesn't talk back to you, or frustrate you, or annoy you, or be a smartass when you really don't need smartasses around. It's just quiet. Kinda like models, yknow? Good for the looking, but once they start opening up...well, they just really shouldn't. Being able to zip through the freeways is kinda invigorating. It's like my way of saying a big FUCK YOU to the horrid LA traffic that i've been going through, and will be going through for a while longer than expected. Although... the freeway is never gonna know i'm saying that to it by going fast. Perhaps i shall take a letter.
Dear LA traffic,
You suck. Big time. You are a sorry excuse for smog. You make my ass hurt and my right ankle sore. Whats worse, you make me sit through crappy radio songs (...I mean really, Daniel Beddingfield? Oy...he should get a letter from me too!). You make my Corolla crawl when it can fly. You waste my time, money, and gas- all of which I want back by the way. I hate you and your filthy existence.
Hating you always,
Your Hater.
Yes, it's a bit cruel I'll admit. But its well deserved.
And on second thought, i have to take something back. I don't personally know any models, so i really can't judge their intelligence. Let's just say LA is like...like...well, you think of something.
And now,
my heart is about to explode and i have to pee.
No more coffee after midnight for meeeeeeeeeeeeee...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment