Sunday, November 02, 2003

Oy.....3 hours later, and i'm still full. Once again i've stuffed myself on korean food. You know that song "Gotta Dance?" Its from one of those old movies....maybe singing in the rain or white christmas, or something of the kind. I'm thinking of adapting it to "Gottttaa Eaaaat." Ok ok, its funnier if you're inside my head right now and could see this mental image of me as Gene Kelley singing this song. Hehehe.....its funny....you have to be there. Or here, inside my head.

So Halloween was a success. My fairy costume went ok. I say ok because i got compliments on it, but it wasn't exercised to its full potential. First of all, it was freezing, so i had to wear my sweater. Ok, how many fairies do you know wear sweaters? NONE. They're usually all scandalous like. And then i didn't wear the leaf crown in my head cuz i forgot it in the car (but really, i just didn't want to deal with it), and I also didn't bring my wand because well....fairies don't carry wands. And, as cool as my wings were, they kept getting in the way (as i predicted!), i had to walk sideways through all the doors, and at one point i took them off in order to get through a crowd. But, if i ever have a photo shoot one day where i just have to stand there and be a fairy with no one in the way, then my costume would be perfect.

Anyways, enough with halloween blabber.

So november is upon us. It was cold today. I got jipped of my october. It went from really hot to really cold with no warning. Where did the in between go? I want it back dammit.

I saw blue lightning on the way home last night. It was the coolest thing ever. All of a sudden it was as if someone had turned on the blue lights outside. And i thought someone did for a split second, until i thought....theres no light that blue or that large anywhere! And also, there was aaron in the front seat yelling "blue lightning blue lightning!" That kinda tipped me off too. Anyways, it was cool.

No comments: