Thursday, January 08, 2004

Being sick is no fun. Not that anyone ever said it was, but you really don't realize how bad it is until it happens to you. Your body aches all over, you're nauseous all the time, one minute you're sweating cause you're so hot, the next minute you're freezing cold. The bed is your only friend.

Ok, thats enough whining from me. Let's move on.

CABLE. We got it, its here. (for a month.....but at least its here) So far I haven't been able to enjoy it. But perhaps after this blog I'll go veg myself in front of the cable. So many channels.....how do you pick?

Oh, i know, lets talk about my boy Milo. MILO! I guess he never did get his own show, cause now he's coming back to the old one. Hooray! I never did send my stalker-esque fan mail to him. It's just sitting on the side of our fridge. Maybe someday...

I really like Jason Mraz, despite his annoying appearance. One of these days i'll have to go see him live again. I haven't seen Ozma in a while either....

Ok I can't think anymore....back to bed for me.

No comments: