It feels like somethin's heatin' up...
Ok ok, after all the prodding by Mr. Smith, I will now blog.
Blog.
So you want to know whats new, do ya? My best friend just got married, thats what! Mr. and Mrs. Warren should be returning from their honeymoon in SF tomorrow. The bride was beautiful, and the groom was handsome, as expected. The weather was perfect down in SD by the temple, aka, my old hood. Although, the rain put a damper on things once we got back to OC. What sucks even more is that the next day, it was sunny and beautiful.
So, right as the couple came out of the temple, it suddenly hit me that they're actually married. But that realization quickly disappeared as the day went on. By the time the reception was underway, it just felt like a big party of sorts. Kinda like prom, if you will. I don't know whether it'll hit me again or not. Maybe when i see that they're actually living together...? Who knows.
In other news, i got a haircut. The day after the wedding, Saturday morning, just like I've been saying i would for about 4 months. It's not as great as my last haircut. Man, i loved my last haircut. I just want to bottle it up and save it forever. Oh well.
So its the new year. I spent new years eve in bed. No, not getting action. I was trying to sleep off my fever and my burning sore throat. Sad, ain't it?
I've come to the realization that my older blogs are much more entertaining and amusing than my recent blogs. It's cause i'm getting old. Once you get old, everything reverses. It's just like how back in the fourth grade, i thought i was the best speller ever of all time. But now...oh its sad. Now i can't remember if its "recieve" or "receive" unless i write it out, or say the little "I before E except after C" ditty silently in my head. Sad sad day.
I will now take this time to publicly thank Christine and Chris for getting me the Coldplay Live dvd. I haven't been able to watch it til today due to trips back and forth to OC and wedding stuff and holiday stuff. But to be able to watch that Mr. Martin gyrating on his piano is a real treat, not to mention being able to watch it over and over and over and over again! Damn that Paltrow for taking him away before he was able to meet me.
Cadybug, i hope you are having the time of your life on the shores of paradise. One of these days, i hope to be there too.
Oh yea, attending the whole wedding thing reminded me: I'm never getting married. And if i do, i'm never having a wedding. And if i do, its because i married some rich millionaire that hired a personal wedding planner (I wonder how much JLo goes for these days...) to plan the wedding, and i wouldn't have to lift a finger except to toast my ass off with champagne. And if i can't, then i'm eloping. Please send all gifts c/o Szu-Hua Wang. That's right. Wang. Cause my last name is damn cool, even if the Simpsons use it to reference male genitalia from time to time. (And really, how many times do they use Taylor or Smith or Kim? Nunce!) Anyway, a salad spinner would be cool.
**NUNCE is a registered trademark of SH. Combining the word "none", and "once," it is often used by SH to refer to something "not even once." Someday it'll be in the dictionary, with SH's name next to it, so don't even think about ripping it off. However, occassional borrowing is allowed to place emphasis when proving a point or settling an argument in front of worthy adversary, at which time, said adversary would be overcome by shock of such a well crafted word that worthy adversary would, at that time, concede to any prior arguments, allowing the user of the word "Nunce" to come out victorious.**
So Jamie and I made a bet as to who would get married first, allowing a 3 year leverage either way. I said 30 for her, she said 29 for me. This means, if i get married before 26 and after 32, i get $150. If she gets married before me, i get $150. If I don't get married at all, i get $150. To me, its a win win situation. Hooray!
As i sit here, i'm having a coughing fit, spreading germs and other yummy things into the air. At least my voice is coming back. I'm gonna go have a ricola and chug some tea. Hooray ricola! Hooray beer!
Gentlemen, goodnight.
Ladies...........good morning. ;-)
1 day ago