Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Dang it. Trying to pick a hobby is so hard. Every hobby is so expensive. Or, it gets to be. See, i hate when people ask me what i like to do. Because really, i do alot to take up my time, but, i'm not doing much at all. In 5th grade i said rollerblading. But i probably haven't touched it since. And someone pointed out that reading is a hobby, but who wants to say they read as a hobby (no offense to fellow readers out there)? That seems so boring. I mean, i do it enough where it would be considered a hobby, and i enjoy it, but...it just doesn't seem as exciting as mountain biking or snowboarding or karate-ing. So i've been looking into these more exciting hobbies to take up, but they all just seem a bit expensive. I haven't saved up enough yet to start doing these hobbies. I mean, i just got invited to go snowboarding today, and how fun would that be, except i have no equipment and lift tickets and lodging would be a bit pricey. So currently, i'm looking into bikes. I would like a nice beach cruiser, painted a nice shade of orange, or mint green, like missy's. But then you can't really take beach cruisers on long and arduous rides...so it'll have to be a mt. bike. I looked into them, and they're a bit pricey for good ones. I should really talk to angel about this. See, the thing is, i want to find a hobby that actually gets me outside, problem is, i'm not exactly the athletic type. Oh how i wish i was. So pez and sugar packet collecting will do me no good no more. Someone help me find my new non expensive yet sporty hobby!

PS-running is no good.
PPS-neither is soccer, so forget it.
PPPS-speaking of reading, i just realized i have too many books lined up and no time to read any of it! boo.

No comments: