That's it!!! I can't take it anymore! I've been having a craving to shop for like, forever now, and tomorrow by golly, i'm going shopping! ...i think.
I get so happy for people when i hear that they're happy and excited about something. It just makes me happy, as cheesy as that sounds. And it also makes me think that if i hang around them long enough, that the goodluck will rub off on me. Not that i have much to complain about really, but a little goodluck here and there doesn't hurt right? But, its not all about goodluck. I know my friends work hard to get where they're at, so i'm glad all their hardwork is paying off.
This is all caused by the season known as spring. People are happier, clothes are cuter. Or...maybe people are happier BECAUSE clothes are cuter and oh so pastel? Hm...perhaps. Damn, that means summer is coming soon. And if things are going this well for people now, and clothes are that cute, imagine what the summer will bring. Oh dear....I better go prepare with a bag over my head.
Ok, i'm off to do something productive now. Not to say that blogs aren't productive....
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment