Hello Blog Readers!
So i just finished watching the final episode of friends like all the other millions of people out there. And i have to say, it was pretty good (though predictable...of course ross and rachel would get together. of course.) I've never been a huge Friends fan, just a couple episodes here and there, but i felt like i've watched it enough to carry it out through the end. I gave up some yummy thai food tonight for friends, but i guess it was worth it. Thats what friends are for right? Ha ha. Ha. Ok...
YES! For those of you who are dying to find out...I finally saw mean girls! And YES it was actually pretty good! Funny and entertaining...and a bit of a shocker too! But i'll let you see it for yourself. But really, whats more entertaining than teenage girls with big knockers prancing around in short skirts and pretty hair? Like yea, like, right on!
In conjunction with mean girls, i'd like to bring up a radio interview with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen that i heard this morning. I learned that NO, they do not appreciate being called THE OLSEN TWINS but they won't get mad at you if you do either. But because I would like to stay on their good side, i am therefore differentiating the two as separate entities rather than as a unit, as i have previously been guilty of in the past. I think i am liking them more and more. I was listening to them talk, and although they still sound like teenagers once in a while (um...like yea, like right on!), they sound pretty grounded for having been in the business since they were 8 months old. And really, who doesn't sound like a teenager sometimes? Like...right? (But i have an excuse cause i live in the VALLEY. hahaha. IN YO FACE! Like totally!)
Today I learned that if you say the word CAPITOL too many times, it loses all of its meaning. And then you start getting it confused with CAPITAL. And no, the dictionary didn't help.
CAPITOL CAPITAL CAPITOL CAPITAL CAPITOL CAPITAL CAPITOL CAPITAL CAPITOL CAPITAL...
See! I told you!
Oh, so i'm going into the elevator with some co-workers the other day, and then two more people join us. I'm standing behind these two guys and all of a sudden, i recognize one of the guy's voices. And finally, i figure it out. It's Adam Corolla! So then we get out of the elevator, and i make some comment that we were in the elevator with Adam Corolla (!) and nobody cares. (Probably cause they've all seen him in the elevator before. But it was my first.) So it's just me. I get a little starstruck. And Adam Corolla isn't even that much of a celebrity! (Unless you're reading this, then no offense Adam, i think you're hilarious. it's those other people who don't understand. They're not cool like our kind.) I can't wait til the day i run into Jimmy Kimmel in the elevator. And then we'll strike up a conversation between those 45 seconds that it takes to get to the third floor. And then he'll know that i work right below him. And then he'll call me up one day to my direct line. And then he'll say, hey SH, how'd you like to guest star on my show? And then i'll say, sure Jimmy...anything for you. And then i'll do a few funny things on the show. And then i'll be known as "THE SH that does that funny thing," kinda like Letterman's top 10. And then soon i'll be a regular. And one day i'll find myself sitting next to M.K. and Ashley, with Coldplay as the musical guest. Yea...that would be cool. A girl can dream, can't she? Sad thing is, i was getting really into that as i typed it. I already know what my "thing" would be! My one and only true talent...
But i digress. So, back to me being star struck all the time. I can't wait until the day i don't care anymore. But the truth is, i really do! I get way too excited when i see someone that has some sort of celebrity status. And then i come and blog about it to your face! It's really quite obnoxious, don't you think? Geez, i hate those name droppers like me. But then again, this IS my blog, so i can do whatever i want! So there!
I think what fuels it ("it" being my state of being star struck dumb when i see a celebrity) is that i watch too much of those shows like eXtra. But its so hard not to when it comes right before Access Hollywood, AND when its on at the same time as ET so that when one is on a commercial break you can just switch to the other show and catch the same story again, and then AGAIN at 7:30, just in case you missed a story while jumping between the two shows earlier. Hahahaha.
Let's see...what else...
The Lakers...sad. They better get their shit together by sunday, thats all i have to say.
I made some curry tonight. I am reminded of that time i made curry and Kristin and I kept eating it for a week, lunch and dinner, until we got so sick of curry. It just wouldn't go away! We would eat and eat, but there would still be curry left. And i never learn. I always think, yum! Curry! And then i make it and end up eating it for a week. For the next week it'll be curry morning day and night. Curry as a late morning snack! Or curry blended with some fresh fruits and vegtamables for that sluggish afternoon powershake! A little curry with your five o'clock tea? Mmm..yes please! Sneaking off to the fridge for that midnight snack? How bout some curry? Curry in a bun! Curry instead of milk with your cereal!! Curry in your curry!!!
Oy...its going to be a long week.
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment