I think its officially over. The blog bandwagon has disbanded. Everyone has jumped off. And i'm still here and there some of the time, but its not the same anymore. :-(
Next month i will go see Jason Mraz at the Walt Disney Concert Hall! I can't tell what i'm more excited about: the fact that it's jason mraz, or the fact that its in WDCH. Probably the combination of both. It should be good.
Work has been super busy lately. I now have a fear of dogs that are half wolf, particularly ones named Balto. Or anything named Boris that resembles a duck. Oy...
Apparently people at work seem to think i'm hip with the pop culture/entertainment news of our sad and deranged world. I didn't think i'm that up to date with things, but who am i to argue? So now,
The Entertainment blog:
I saw this picture of Lindsay Lohan at her Mean Girls premier, and boy does she have big boobs. I wonder if they're real...?
And, sadly, it was Jimmy Fallon's last show on SNL last week. I couldn't believe it. Now who will be the funny hottie (other than Tina Fey) that i look forward to watching every week?
The Hooters in Hollywood opened down the street from work last week. Still haven't been there yet, but after the other hooters experience in San Diego, i really feel no need. Although, i'm sure i'll end up stepping in there one of these days.
What the heck is Tone Loc doing on that stupid WB Superstars show? One minute he's singing to me while i run a 5k, the next minute he's judging a hoax show that is just...well...mean! That show is really mean!
Playboy is looking to feature hot chicks from Home Depot. I think Home Depot is to guys what Michaels is to me, and what toy stores are to children. And when is the Britney issue coming out?? I guess i'm not all that up to date on whats hip.
And when is that DeGarmo chick going to get kicked off? Just go already!!!
OK. SH...out.
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment