Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tonight i blog, with a little less wisdom than usual.

My wisdom has been plucked out of my mouf earlier this week. Since then, it's sucked big time. I can't open my mouth more than a quarter of an inch. If i talk too much my jaw starts hurting. I can't even stick my toothbrush all the way in my mouth to brush my tongue. My tongue has to come out of the mouth to meet the toothbrush. I have cuts and scars around my mouth that makes me look like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I might as well shave my head and start wearing a suit. And the worst part of it all is that i've been on a soup diet. For those of you who know my passion for eating, you know how deeply this is hurting me...and my tummy. I can't wait til i can gnaw on something again...chew something solid, rather than nibble with my two front teef. Or cruch down on some nachos. Have some chicken wings. Scarf down some killer peruvian food.

Stop it! I'm just teasing myself with things i can't have. I can be so cruel sometimes.

This morning in the shower, my right thumb punched my cheek. Boy did that hurt. Usually my cheek can withhold a simple blow from the thumb, but in its wounded condition, it hurt like a mother. The incident is being called a "pure accident," but really, i think my thumb had ulterior motives (I believe it was taking orders from my stomach if you ask me....).

I, for one, love soup. But really, how much soup can one person have before it starts to hate the things that one loves? And this chipmunk look? Boy, that has got to go. It's clashing with my short chops. (Hair that is, not pork...mmm....pork...)

When will the madness end?????

1 comment:

mendacious said...

did you keep your wisdom teeth...?