Sunday, May 29, 2005

Why is it that I feel slightly responsible for the disappearance of one blog, and the possible breakup of another? I'm sure both had nothing to do with me and my own disappearance, yet I can't help but wonder what would have happened had I kept in touch with my blog more.

Well dear friends. I'm trying to make my return. Sadly and wrongly, I've put my life on hold for the past two months on the account of work. What is this work, you wonder, that would keep me from a life, from my friends, from my beloved blog. Ah...it's so easy to ask such questions now. But once you are in the middle of a blizzard, it's hard to see out. I've had to put my tunnel vision on, in order to trudge through the snow. But things are getting better now, and winding down. So here I am.

I got a haircut. For a fresh start.

I went to New York. Finally, after all that talk. I even said hello to New Jersey. Hellooooo New Jersey!

I'm trying to get back into my music. But that's just frustration all around.

And now I'm trying to find the proper way to end this blog so that I may start out the next on a high note.

Good night.

No comments: