At the prodding of Ms. Schu, I will now blog. (She's like the guilty conscious in the back of my head that's come to life.)
Nothing of significiance to post lately, thus, the half assed poetry about boys, which, is so retarded now looking back on it that I'm about to delete it from history, except: that would be cheating. Once you blog, you can't go back. (Well, technically, you can, you just hit the delete button. But we're living in my world here, a world in which deleting already-published blog posts is not allowed. It's the "no takebacks" from 4th grade. It's that 2am drunken call you wish you hadn't made the morning after. But you did, and you have to live with it. It's done and its over with, and even though there's the "delete post" button staring you in the face, prompting you to hit it with your best shot, you ignore, and move on with your life. At least in my blog world...)
Moving on.
I am going to India.
That is a bold statement, is it not? :)
And let me just say that "Save as draft" is a loophole into the "no delete" rule. When you save, you are interrupted, but plan on coming back to the post later, at which time, you could delete the post if you so wish, no one would know; it has not yet made it into the internet void, its just dangling somewhere in the air, like that little string of skin attached to your baby teeth about to fall off. But I digress...
Usually, upon called to dinner by my mother, I would save this post as a draft and come back to it later. But somehow I know I will end up avoiding the bold statement I've stated above. I will now publish this post, send it out into the internet world, so that I can abide by my own blog rules and will HAVE TO come back to this subject at a later time.
I bid thee goodnight, and a happy 2006.
It's kinda a cliff hanger, is it not? Dun dun dun!!!
21 hours ago
2 comments:
i would recommend the trip to india that i really want to take which is in National geographic- you get to stay in the jungle and trek to monuments. mmm. goodtimes.
So why are you going to India? Are you embarking on a pilgrimage to a divine abode high in the himalayans? Are you riding camelback through the seven sacred cities in a quest to cross the river of Samsara to find the meeting place of Heaven and Earth? Or is there a Bollywood film editor job you want to interview for?
Post a Comment