As my few readers will know from an embarrassing error sent out to all paramount pages, not eating makes me angry. It also makes me easily annoyed and short tempered. I have since realized that this is probably due to low blood sugar. Mmm...sugar...
Dr. Martin Luther King once had a dream. I too have a dream...
I have a dream, that someday my appetite will return, and that I will eat all that is before me.
I have a dream, that when that someday is here, I will eat with all my power and all my might, and probably skip chewing.
I have a dream, that one day, nothing will sound just "meh" or "alright" and that everything will make my mouth water.
I hold this truth to be self evident: That all food is delicious, and waiting for me to eat it. I have a dream today.
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment