Friday, January 04, 2008

I want to shout it from the rooftops!!

JANUARY IS NATIONAL VOLUNTEER BLOOD DONOR MONTH!!

Yes, it should be every month of the year. But for some reason, it is january. It has been way too long since my first donation, it's a good time to go back. Who's with me!

So apparently 2008 is THE year. The year that people I KNOW are getting married. People I KNOW!! Sure I've had friends get married. One here, one there. A year at a time. But it's looking like this is the year. I think everyone goes through "the" year. And it never comes slowly...it's all at once. So far, the people around me that are getting married: Mr. Diaz, Mr. Hawkes, Mr. Deines, Mr. Ha, Mr. McNiff, and the newest addition to the family: Ms. El Dessouky. And four of those are getting married in September. It'll be a busy fall. That is of course, if I'm invited. HA! If not, I won't have much to worry about. :)

It's raining cats and dogs outside! Thank goodness for that. I wish it wasn't so loud though. Makes it kinda scary...

No comments: