Thursday, January 24, 2008

oh! oh!

ok, so this has nothing to do with the brilliant thought i had the other night, but it does deserve a post in the blogger.

ahem.

HOW SHE MOVE

Yes, yet another horrible paramount movie...OR IS IT? Ok, it is, i'm sure. But still...looks maybe kinda good, if you're into that whole choreographed hip hop crunking scene. Right? So like any of these types of movies, it usually wouldn't deserve a mention here...but there's just one thing that really bugs me about this movie.

THE TITLE!!!! IT'S GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT!! Could someone at P not afford another consonant? I hope they lost their job over it. If it's meant to be grammatically incorrect to...I dunno, perhaps reflect the jargon of crazy dancing kids these days...then...then...oooooh I don't know. It makes me want to punch someone! And then maybe kick them while they're down on the ground...y'know, where it hurts. Hard.

That is all.

Please, discuss.

No comments: