Skunk. My nose is filled with skunk. Skunk in my car, skunk in my nose. I slept through skunk not knowing it was skunk. Even after a thorough shower i still smelled it. It's not very pleasant. Funny thing was, B and I were talking and he suddenly said, you smell good. I'm like, thanks, but that's the skunk. He said, no it must be your lotion or something. I said, no, i don't have any girly lotion on, all i have on is the skunk in my nose and my car. And then he said maybe its my shampoo. So i agreed but then realized later that i didn't wash my hair today, which means, it's still the skunk. I now know what to get him for christmas!
I had a nice exchange in the bathroom a few hours ago with this woman who held the door open for me. There were two stalls open, so we each went into one until she said, "I want that one" to the one I was heading in. I was all ready to give it up to her since she was so nice to open the door for me and all, but she said "just kidding" when she saw that I was ready to give it over. And then proceeded to talk about being pee-shy so I'd have to go first, and even just the mention of that made me pee-shy so then I told her she'd have to go first.
And um....this story was much funnier in person than in blog now that I think about it, I won't even go on.
So thanks to the random lady at cat and the fiddle for making me laugh while i was trying to pee. It's much appreciated.
11 hours ago
3 comments:
Ok. I didn't want to be commenting, but I can't resist.
I LOVE the smell of skunk too. Adore it. Always have.
ha ha! nice.
and B? do i know this B? hmmmmm....
thanks for coming out last night! we should meet up there and practice darts so we can hustle the guys next time!
Aaron and I wreaked of skunk for days when we had to pull my Dad's dog off from attacking a skunk. It sprayed Aaron directly. BLECH! People wouldn't even sit next to us in church.
I thought the pee story was funny, personally.
Post a Comment