Wednesday, April 08, 2009

PS

There has been no major decisions made on the name change. It probably won't happen unless I move far away anyways. However, I have been toying with the idea of "VIOLET" in case that day does come. My favorite color, a flower, and just a pretty name in general. I probably don't look like one...but play around with it...let it sink into your head while you look at me next time. Oh, and plus it has the letter V, which is missing from my current name, with its collection of odd letters towards the back of the alphabet. I dunno...plus you can make lots of scrabble words out of it, which you really can't with my current name (flash back to 3rd or 4th grade activity where you're suppose to make as many words out of your name....I couldn't come up with many and the teacher agreed. THE TEACHER AGREED!!! How many times does the teacher agree with a 3rd/4th grader? Yea...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like in Willy Wonka.

SW said...

Noooooooooooo!

No no no. You just ruined it for me anonymous. Thanks a freakin lot.

No. Not like willy wonka. At all.

Anonymous said...

On topic

SW said...

Ok, that is pretty funny. Where do you stand on this issue, A?

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Nothing to do with this post, check out this blog: http://americanmum.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-faces-easter.html

The pic is amazing and her profile was intriguing.