Wednesday, April 08, 2009

QUEUE

You know it's been a while since you've posted if blogger asks you to sign in...

It's been a busy jungle out there. That's all i have to say about that.

I do have to say though, that fellow reader, Mrs Warren, has got me hooked on Twilight. Yup, Twilight. I even took it to work with me today for those long render times i sometimes have to wait for. In fact...i'm wondering why i'm spending time blogging now instead of reading...hm....

I'm torn though, because thanks to a tip from Mr/Ms Anonymous, I have now come into my possession: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which a fellow male coworker was happy to let me borrow. The best thing about this book? Illustrations! They're pretty rad. The issue at hand though, is whether to read this book in conjunction with the next book in the Twilight series, New Moon? Or breakup the vampire romance series in favor of zombies romance.

Vampires or zombies....vampires or zombies....hmmm....it's a toss up.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT! I still have my lovely Golden Gate book that was really good too, which i've since put aside for the coming of Twilight.

My netflix queue is feeling a bit neglected as well. I've got Australia coming next, but first i've got to watch these other two i have. And, i'm behind on LOST and 30Rock.

Not enough time in the day I tell ya...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited you took my advice on the zombies! Let us know how it turns out!

Just to let you know about a forthcoming book on the subject of Vampires... well, lesbian vampires - one of those two is a friend of mine... you might want to keep your eye open for it come October if you're into vampires...

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

My Dad let us borrow Australia before its due at the store, but we didn't get around to it. Let me know if its worth watching once you get to it.

Hooray for Twilight!!!

PS - Once I read/watched Twilight, I let a LOT of other things go too.