Ok, don't move too far. Just scooch over a little bit, and make room for my newest unavailable crush, Steve Martin.
What can this man NOT do? He's funny. He's charming. He's an award winning actor. He's an eloquent writer, of both screen and songs. He's a banjo player. He's got lovely hair. He's quite the renaissance man!
I never think I'd want to meet any celebrities in person, for fear of having nothing to say to them, but I'd love to meet Mr. Martin. I'd ask about his inspiration for Shopgirl. I would've dated him in Roxanne, despite the nose sitch. I'd ask him to sing me an original song. And then I'd swoon...right into his arms.
Welcome Steve Martin. Congrats on becoming my latest man crush.
Close second? JJ Abrams.
18 hours ago
4 comments:
Rod Stewart & Steve Martin. Your men of choice never cease to surprise me.
Oh, also, don't forget that Steve Martin also worked at the Magic Shop on Main Street, USA in Disneyland Park!
He did???
And where did Rod Stewart come from? I don't believe he ever made it on my list...i like his music but did i have a crush on him???
you and your older men! ;)
Post a Comment