Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Rants

I love shopping during lunch. Not that I even need to BUY anything, I just love the freedom of taking an hour during the school/work day to indulge in something that's only reserved for the weekends. And the best part? There's NO ONE TO STOP ME!!

There's no class to be absent to, no teacher who will call my mom, the boss (yes the one who replied to my email today saying he's gone for a swim at the ymca at 4:30pm) could care less. The hour (or maybe a bit more) is completely mine! It's such a thrill. Being an adult is rad.

Also, am planning to dress as Amy Winehouse to a party with the brit. After a trial run this weekend, I was a little disappointed, as I looked less like amy winehouse, and more like an asian whorehouse!! (you like that? i come up with these things ON THE SPOT people!) I'm even trying to hook up the tattoos. We'll see how that goes. Also trying to find the perfect winehouse outfit that has 60% personality accuracy, 20% comfort, 15% sexy, and 5% trashy. Just a pinch of trash, for accuracy reasons. But maybe that would fall under the 60%? Eh. I already gave up on the accent, as mine is so horrible its laughable. If anyone has any suggestions please sent them my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally rad.

Anonymous said...

asian whorehouse!!!! me likey.