Saturday, June 05, 2010

The Verdict

I love the Bird. He was so awesome. I can't believe I haven't seen him earlier. He's so up my alley! The whole violin and the whistling deal? That's so up my alley. And after seeing him, I know I still have far to go before my professional whistling career can take off. I thought I was good. But I need to learn how to be louder. I think I have the precision down. But I just need to have a stronger and louder sound. The Bird has taught me a valuable lesson. I wonder how one trains for a whistling career. I shall begin by playing "Eye of the Tiger" to pump myself up.

Onward and upward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have S-H whistling audio clips on the blog.

~sarah said...

Remember when I saw Mr. Bird in concert about 3 years ago and told you way back then you needed to see him because of the violin and whistling? You should listen to me more. : )