Nothing of news to post about lately. Jumped back into work after vacation, which pretty much sums up my weekend.
I did, however, find CAFE BUSTELO today at the supermarket. Oh joy! I was introduced to this little gem by natalie on the trip. It just tastes so good! I thought maybe it was an east coast thing, but apparently, it's an everywhere thing. I'm very much looking forward to making my first cup tomorrow. I also bought some condensed milk to make some vietnamese coffee.
OH ALSO! Trader Joes has this frozen chocolate croissant thing in the freezer section. You take the tiny thing out the night before, and in the morning, it has grown into a full blown croissant! You stick it in the oven for 20 min while you get ready in the morning, and voila! Warm chocolate croissant.
Needless to say, I'm very excited about breakfast tomorrow.
AND, I bought five boxes of cereal today. When cereal goes on sale, I stock up. By the time I'm done eating all the boxes, they go on sale again. It's a nice cycle.
Food food food. I love food.
16 hours ago
3 comments:
Sugary cereal or healthy cereal?
So how was breakfast?
Sugary, of course. My top two go to's: Life and Mini Wheats.
Breakfast was not as great as I had hoped, but still good. (The croissant burned, like last time, so i had to peel off some of the burnt top.)
Post a Comment