I've just discovered something on my own body, and I can't believe it's taken me this long.
Between my neck and my chest, I have a large patch of skin discoloration that looks similar to the UK. For some reason I've never realized this before. I always thought it was a bit darker there, and since sweat tends to collect in that area, maybe it was just a dirty patch and that maybe I just needed to scrub harder. Even when Cole made a comment about the skin discoloration a few years ago I never made the connection. Until today.
Must be all that sun I'm getting this summer. The darker I get, the more noticeable it is. I mean, it's fairly faint, which is why I never thought much about it. But I just saw myself in the mirror and must be the light or something, but it's definitely there! And its rather large too.
It's not a huge deal or anything, and it's not as obvious as the kinds I've seen on other people. But it definitely makes me a bit more self conscious about low cut clothing that shows that part of my body. I just can't believe I've never had this realization before until just now!
16 hours ago
2 comments:
Whoa. Whatever got posted wasn't from me! Must've been naughty!
Post a Comment