I did it! I bought my tickets to Japan! Which makes it so official. I'm going to Japan! I'm always nervous that something will happen right before my big trips. But it's always worked out fine. And I will be fine. I'm going to have a great time. I will. And now, on to learn some Japanese.
So, I get that the president wants to seem relatable and cool and all that, but he sure was making a lot of jokes during the state of the union speech. In fact, he tends to make many jokes throughout his duties. Like...too many. If I wanted my president to be a comedian, I would've voted for Steve Martin. But I didn't. So mr. president, stop trying so hard to be funny. Just do your job and make inspiring speeches. Please. And thank you.
There may be a small possibility that our show will get an interview with Ira Glass. Omg omg omg. Me and jomalley are in love with him, and if he came to do an interview...I don't know what we'd do. Fight each other for the chance to say hello to him? I'd love a picture too. Let's cross our fingers.
And I just discovered Pandora. I know, i know, i'm years late into this pandora business. But it's actually quite awesome.
I always think I have more to say, but I don't.
Sayonara!
10 hours ago
1 comment:
Hooray for Japan & Pandora! :o)
Post a Comment