Is 10pm too early to go to bed on a perfectly good saturday night? :(
I've had this sharp pain at the back of my all day. It seriously feels like little people are pulling tufts of my hair really quickly every 3 minutes or so. It has not been fun. I just now tried to look it up on the internet but then stopped. Trying to diagnose yourself on the internet inevitably leads to nothing good. I've done some slight cleaning and organizing throughout the day, but mostly been reading or spacing out. I tried to do some shopping but didn't know TJs wouldn't be open today. It seemed like the city was deserted today, as I'm sure most stores were closed. Being out while everyone is in and hung over is kinda great. Except when the stores are closed!
Ok, can't stand this anymore, off to bed I go. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow, I really have a hankering to do some skating, and tomorrow is SOUL NIGHT. Let me just say, soul night is amazing. I hope I can make it tomorrow!
10 hours ago
1 comment:
Oh man, I wish I were asleep right now. Still working on the computer. Was planning to leave for Canada bright & early, but the car didn't even get packed today and it's 11.30 and I'm exhausted and still going.
Eh.
But the computer is going.
Full reinstall, and now just reloading programs and updating...
Computer will be better for it in the long run, methinks. Pain in the butt, though.
Post a Comment